Everyday we should have [at least] one thing we look forward to. It doesn’t have to cost a lot of money, or take a lot of time. This “treat” will make your difficult days easier & your easy days: Wonderful.
1. Wash your sheets. Who doesn’t love the smell & feel of clean sheets!! [Line drying adds to the experience].
2. Infuse your water. If you don’t drink enough water, you should start: Today. To make drinking H2O easier, experiment with different infusions. [cinnamon sticks, cucumber, lemon, mint, orange, apple, basil…etc…] I believe water is the cure-all for everything!
3. Act like a kid. Some of the happiest people allow themselves to act like a kid. Search your memory bank for games you loved growing up. Most likely, you will still love them today! [ I happen to be the *All-Time, All-Star* at Skee ball & “Go Fish”]
4. Appreciate the beauty Planet Earth offers. Stop being “so busy” you miss the radiant colors of a sunset. [set down the phone~nature is more beautiful when seen with your own eyes] Oh, and Trader Joe’s sells fresh flowers for $4.99. They are my favorite pick-me-up during the Winter.
5. Give thanks in all circumstances. God has the plan, not you. As hard as it is, believe the best is yet to come. Put on your big girl pants, stop with the ‘pitty potty’, and live. [comfort zones are overrated.]