The boring, but necessary details of Christine Shirley Camps!
Registration for Christine Shirley's 2018 Camp Program will be open to the public beginning February 1, 2018. If you are a new student, you are required to take one private sewing lesson with Paige Sullivan at the studio in Wayne before you can move onto our camps offered.
*Spots are limited as we have a very petite studio and seats fill up quickly. Registration will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis. For this reason you may want to sign up for camps as soon as you know your schedule.
How to Register:
1. Complete the student registration form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Register for your desired dates on www.christineshirley.com under the Classes/Workshops tab.
3. Wait for confirmation from us that your registration and deposit have been received and then get SEW excited!
Pick up and Drop off times:
· Parents, please do not drop off your child early or pick her/him up late. Our studio hours do not allow us for extra time between classes/camps/workshops.
· We understand that unavoidable things can happen. Please call 484.222.0557 if there is an emergency and you are unable to pick up your child on time.
· Please understand that the studio will be very busy this holiday/Summer season and it is expected that parents/guardians MUST drop off and pick up at the top of the hour.
· Since we have decided to use every square inch of our petite space for our students learning experience, we do not have a waiting room or visitation area. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Parents may feel free to drop their children off and pick them up at the studio given the lack of space for parents to stay while camp is in session. If you are looking for a place to wait, there are lovely coffee houses only blocks away.
Communication and Information:
· Christine Shirley Sewing & Designs Studio sends home newsletters and e-mails throughout the year to stay connected and keep you informed on what we are up to and what we hope to offer you. Please read them carefully so you will have the needed information regarding tuition, upcoming events, contests, fashion shows, new classes, etc.
Food and Beverages:
· A significant amount of time is spent working on projects in the studio. All of this hard work can make us hungry! Therefore we require students to bring bottled water with a lid and a small, simple, NUT-FREE snack. If we are having a special workshop or studio party in which food is included, the food and drink must stay in the designated area away from projects and fabric. This will be communicated to parents and students ahead of time.
· For the ladies, please keep hair secured tightly in a bun, braid, or ponytail. Although it may look beautiful, hair near our eyes can impair vision needed for sewing and cutting. Shoes must be worn at all times. Students should be dressed comfortably and ready to sew, design, craft and create!